Saturday 18 February 2017

About my Journey!


Hello! I'm Greeshma Shetty graduated from BIT Bangalore. Working as a Software Engineer. I grew up in a protective Indian family in coastal region of South Kanara. I never traveled as a kid, neither in high school nor during my graduation. But my urge to travel and explore never die. In fact my urge to travel grew up so high it crossed beyond high altitude Himalayan mountain.  I prefer a slow pace during my travel. I like staying at a place longer, talk to locals and experiment  the local cuisines. During my solo travel I made friends, not just with locals and fellow travelers, but with my own self. I live a simple life. I don't have a bunch of friends but i have couple of friends who i can rely on during downfall.


Zip line!
                   
Me and my blog-

By the time I decided to write this travel blog, I had already traveled and hiked most of the places in South India. I am inspired to share my experiences and exploration.Travel blogging is hard work. I was very passionate for both traveling and blogging to create travel blog.

Most of the time I grew up and spent time alone. No one knows me well,except myself. I am not too social. Nothing stops me from reaching my destination. The right attitude and the way I think make a difference. I’m different, a lot different than others. I am not a kind of person who followed the crowd. I followed what my heart says.

I would like to summarize the challenges I faced in life in one statement."They say time heals the pain, but memories stay forever". Memories made, lesson learned and experience gained made me smarter and braver.

I wish to share my experience of my new adventure world which I was never in before. Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated.

"Read, Dream, Travel and Repeat" - Greeshma Shetty
"It's very easy to defeat someone but its very hard to win someone" - APJ
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions" - Dalai Lama

Thanks for reading!

Hike in coffee land of Karnataka!

4 comments: